RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
To better understand the laws in each state and the tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another. Or for employees that work in multiple states for travel for work. Also other state laws that affect payroll will be discussed.
- Reciprocity Agreements
- Resident/Non Resident Withholding Rules
- Evaluating taxation for multiple states
- What wages are subject to taxation?
- Withholding compliance issues
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Traveling Employees
- Administrative Concerns
- HR Concerns
- Local tax residency rules
- Case Studies
Why You Should Attend:
This webinar is tailored to employers that have a large amount of employees that may telecommute across state borders and how employers can manage the tax liability for those employees. Especially when these employees perform work in multiple states.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Professionals
- Human Resources
- Accounting Personnel
- Employee Benefit Professionals
- Attorneys who are Dealing with Payroll Process
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc.