LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form have made it difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completion of not only Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalties and interest. The COVID-19 pandemic has also caused additional legislation to be passed that impacts Form 941 these will be reviewed as well along with what has stopped and what are we continuing to report into 2022. Review of the latest updates and review of all the legislation that has changed the COVID credits that impact Form 941 till current.
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line-by-line review including new tax credit lines
- 2023 Q1 and Beyond Updates
- COVID-19 updates and tax credits
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year-end
Why You Should Attend:
- This webinar will give you the tools to better be able to understand line by line or Form 941.
- Details around 2022 updates to form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS.
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing it correctly
- Review of who should sign Form 941
- Filing Form 941 when taking the COVID-19 credits in 2022
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax preparers
- Human resources professionals
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc.