LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
This webinar will give you the information you need to ensure your records are accurate and usable!
If you have been told “document that” but don’t really know what that means, this is a great place to start. If you want to learn how to make documentation valuable for your company and help prevent lawsuits, this is the place to be.
Every business needs personnel files, but what should you put in them and how do you document information?
- What does it mean to document something?
- The many ways to document
- At what point do you start documenting?
- How do you teach managers to document?
- How do employee-specific records differ from general HR documentation?
- How are PIPs your most important tool in preventing employee lawsuits?
- Tips on using electronic communication for documentation
- How long do you have to keep documentation?
Who Should Attend:
- HR managers
- HR business partners
- HR assistants
- Business Owners
- HR consultants
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.
Suzanne Lucas spent 10 years in corporate HR where she hired, fired, managed the numbers, and double-checked with the lawyers. She left the corporate world to advise people and companies on how to have the best Human Resources departments possible.